- 0xc00000ba windows 10

Looking for:

: Free .DLL download. - . 













































     


0xc00000ba windows 10 -



 

The shot of the screen is attached but it's Chinese,I tried to translated the content of the window in the last sentence. How can I do and if there's anything wrong in my computer?

I've performed System File Checker on command prompt and it didn't find any error. Hi Min- hsun ,. To better assist you with your concern, we'd like to verify if your Microsoft DirectX is still up to date. To check its version , follow the steps below:. If your DirectX is out dated , we suggest that you check any Windows Update available to obtain the latest version of it and to ensure that the library will have the programs available to run.

To be guided on which latest version is available, click this link. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback. I've just checked by the method you suggested and it show that my DirectX is in latest version already, seems like other problem is there?

I've checked by your method and it show that my DirectX has already in latest version, and I also scanned my computer by Malwarebyte and nothing was reported. Windows defender also suggested my computer is safe.

What might be the problem? This issue can also be a result of a broken components on the system files. To assist you further with your concern, we recommend that you perform a clean boot on your device to identify the components that's causing this. To do this, follow the steps provided on this link. If yes, we recommend that you uninstall and re-install the tool to repair any broken components on it. Since the issue persists after performing clean boot, t he next step that we recommen d is that you perform an in -place upgra d e us in g ISO file to repair any broken system file while keep in g your personal file s, sett in gs an d in stalle d applications.

To d o this, follow the steps provi d e d by An d re D a Costa on this article. What flags are you using with the program? What character set? Perhaps you should try doing it some other way? Ask Google? They have probably seen this before I've tried the methods provided in that page but they didn't work, and MediaCreationTool. The error that you got when you try to download the ISO file can be related to the issue that your having with your computer.

As a workaround, we recommend that you download the ISO file to another device and transfer it to the device that your working on. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member. Min-hsun LEE. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Previous Next. Zedrick Del Microsoft Agent. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In reply to Zedrick Del's post on May 22, Hello: I've just checked by the method you suggested and it show that my DirectX is in latest version already, seems like other problem is there?

Hello Mr. Del: I've checked by your method and it show that my DirectX has already in latest version, and I also scanned my computer by Malwarebyte and nothing was reported.

In reply to Zedrick Del's post on May 24, In reply to Zedrick Del's post on May 25, Dear Mr. Best, Lee,Min Hsun. Robert Aldwinckle on forums MVP. Good luck Robert Aldwinckle In reply to Robert Aldwinckle on forums's post on May 26, Thanks for your reply. This site in other languages x.

   


Comments